• The start off by sitting on something like stairs and take your time to put on and adjust your stilts. You may require assistance for the first time.
• Have someone help you get to a straight surface, like asphalt.
• Start walking slowly until you feel you are moving more confident. Be sure to have someone assist you while you are taking your first steps
• Do not put your legs too close to avoid falling down. Remember, the jumping stilts shouldn’t touch.
• Make sure you put the hoofs properly and that you are touching firm surface
• Once you feel more comfortable walking, try jumping. Do not be afraid to fall, but remember about the caution and safety features like a helmet, knee, elbow and wrist pads.
• Last, but not least. Practice walking with small jumping, does not try to overwhelm yourself with jumping too high for the first time.
Jumping stilts can be fun, but they are also a bit more dangerous. Be careful when using them and make sure not to start off in too much of a rush. It could be easy for you to actually sprain your ankle, break a bone, or even fall face first to the ground. However, if you like doing fun things and want to exercise as well then you should at least give the jumping stilts a test try to see what you think of them. They can even be used as if you were in extreme sports as well! Stay safe and go see for yourself if you can use them properly for training.