high quality, got good gains and felt faster recovery. would only recommend to a more hardcore user because taste is one of the worst i ever had and seemed to give me a stomach ache instantly ( never got aches from protein, creatine). does not mix well and u need to make at least 2 separate shake just to get something mix it with either hydrobuilder , or monster mass to keep the powder mixable-ish. If they knocked the carb count down under 90 gram i think this would be one of the best weight gain post work products; at least it could be swallowed in one shake
• People copy the dietary practices of pro bodybuilders on androgens. Steroids enable you to assimilate far more protein than you’d normally could.
• People based their recommendations on the flawed nitrogen balance studies back from when the world was still flat.
• The more is better heuristic. There are so many studies showing protein is good for you, it’s hard not to think more of it is even better.
• Supplement companies have an obvious financial incentive to make you want to believe you need more protein than you really do. There are actually several industry-sponsored studies showing absolutely miraculous benefits of consuming more protein (see for example the studies by Cribb).
• People can’t be bothered with decimals and just round up to the nearest convenient integer, which so happens to be an easy to remember 1.